BIM according to the ISO 19650 series
ISO 19650, BS/PAS 1192 series and the UK BIM Level 2 requirements
IN THE UK? This course is Online, but we also provide classroom-based BIM training across the UK >MORE
Discounted Beta Launch
BACKGROUND AND THE NEED
- WHY – background and need for robust project/asset information management
THE STANDARDS - ISO 19650 series and BS-PAS 1192 series
- WHAT - information requirements for projects and assets
- WHEN – information management process and business process
- WHO – roles, responsibilities, functions, tasks, competencies and training
- HOW – common data environments, open data, standard methods and procedures
REAL-WORLD VALUE IN REAL-WORLD CONTEXT
- WHERE – Alignment with Geospatial / GIS for Asset Management, FM and Operations
A JOINED-UP FUTURE
- FUTURE HOW - IoT, Smart Cities/Infrastructure and Enabling Technologies
THE BIGGER PICTURE
- THE BIG WHY - Beyond Design & Build: Integrate & Operate, Digital Twins and Societal Outcomes
BimEnable is the Digital Engineering division of GeoEnable. We provide training, consultancy and implementation services for enterprise asset information management, Digital Construction, Digital Engineering and Building Information Modelling (BIM).
At BimEnable we are focused on democratising the power of better information management and integrated insight into decision-making for the for the BUILT & NATURAL ENVIRONMENT. GeoEnable and BimEnable together are a leading Information Management, Geospatial and Digital Transformation consultancy. Contact us to learn more.
BimEnable is part of GeoEnable Ltd, an authorized affiliate of BSI Standards.
You can buy a copy of ISO 19650 clicking on the below link:
To give you complete peace of mind and because we are so confident you'll be happy with your investment in the course, we offer a "30-Day Money-Back Guarantee". If you are not completely satisfied after completion of the course, you can claim your money back and we will automatically refund you. It's that simple.
Steven is a very experienced geospatial information management and digital transformation specialist with 20 years' experience of strategic definition, project management & hands-on solutions implementation, particularly within the physical asset management, Built Environment and Natural Environment sectors.
His background is in mapping, Geospatial solutions and GIS, but now consults on project and asset information management and modelling in the widest context. Most often Steven works with Central Government as well as Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Owner Operator (AECOO) and asset management clients, including such as rail infrastructure companies, engineering, utilities companies and property developers.
Summary of Experience
- 20 years' experience in Information Management, Digital Construction, Digital Engineering and BIM
- Information Management leadership in public, private and third sectors
- Corporate Geospatial Solutions
- Corporate Data Management and Business Intelligent
- ICE BIM Implementation - Putting People First (Author and Principal Tutor, 2015 to present)
- ICE BIM for Infrastructure (Guest Tutor, 2015 to present)
- Creator and Tutor of 'BIM 101' and 'BIM for Geospatial Professionals' (2014 to present)
- Author and Tutor of many bespoke BIM Training courses in the UK and across Europe e.g. Transgaz, Romania
- BSI BIM Training courses Globally and UK (BIM Tutor, 2017 to present - via partners Digital Node)
- CIOB BIM Training (Guest Tutor, 2018 to present - via partners Digital Node)
- Chair, BIM & Digital Construction Summit, London Build - 2017 to present
- Chair, BIM4 Infrastructure UK
- Chair, GEOBusiness 2017 / Committee member 2014 to present
- Chair, Infrastructure Asset Management Exchange 2018
Start1. WHY – background and need for robust project/asset information management
Start2. WHAT - information requirements for projects and assets
Start3. WHEN – information management process and business process
Start4. WHO – roles, responsibilities, functions, tasks, competencies and training
Start5. HOW – common data environments, open data, standard methods and procedures
Start6. WHERE – BIM and Geospatail/GIS for Asset Management, FM and Operations
Start7. FUTURE HOW – Enabling Technologies: IoT, Smart Cities/Infrastructure, AR/VR and AI
Start8. THE BIG WHY – Beyond Design & Build: Integrate & Operate, Digital Twins and Societal Outcomes
StartConference call with Tutor
IN THE UK? This course is Online, but we also provide classroom-based BIM training across the UK>MORE
WHY BIM? There are many, many reasons why we need a standard approach to BIM, here is one (or should we say 804 million of them!):
This course is available for a limited time only in a beta launch. An full launch will take place later in 2019.
ONLINE TRAINING - Join us to start your journey into the understanding and implementation of the wider sense of BIM, in a safe environment. Our course consists of 8 sections of Tutor-led slide presentations. You can progress at your own pace, that's the beauty of online course, but so you have an idea - the typical time to complete is on average 30-45 minutes per section.
Alternative Payment Methods
You can pay using a debit or credit card via these pages, or if you would prefer to pay in an alternative way we offer payment via; PayPal, invoice & bank transfer, one-off (single) Direct Debit payment from any UK or EU bank. If you would prefer to pay in an alternative way please contact us.
AFTER COURSE BONUS - Take our online training then take advantage of our follow-up consultation calls (via the a web conf or phone) included as part of our course to accelerate change and embed what you have learnt in your business. You will be able to ask our main Tutor anything you like about BIM and Digital Construction for up to 4 weeks after the completion of your course.
We encourage you to take these follow-up calls to gain greater value from your learning experience.
There are no silly questions!
WHY BIM? There are many, many reasons why we need a standard approach to BIM, here is one (or should we say 107 billion of them!):
Source of figures: "Digital Built Britain, Level 3 Building Information Modelling - Strategic Plan" - HM Government - Feb 2015
Get started now!
To keep a record of your training course we provide all students with PDF certificates detailing the course curriculum. The may also be used towards your Continuing Personal and Professional Development portfolio.
For more information, from inside the UK, please call 0845 224 3951 (+44.20 8133 4436 from outside the UK) and ask to speak to Matthew, our Head of Training and Consultancy Services.
If your organisation has specific learning and development objectives, we can tailor this online course to suit your specific business needs and training objectives. To discuss the tailored training options available to you with one of our training account managers, please use contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Copyright © 2019 BimEnable, part of GeoEnable Ltd.